What you will be responsible for:
- Foreign markets analysis in terms of global sales and development strategy,
- Acquiring new customers and building positive and long-term business relationships with them,
- Negotiating and signing sales contracts,
- Achieving sales goals,
- Reporting sales activities and results according to internal standards.
You are the perfect candidate if you have:
- Degree in Finance, Economics or technical disciplines,
- At least 5 years of experience and proven results in direct sales or account management experience in financial or information services industries,
- Fluency in English both written and verbal (knowledge of other languages - German, French, Italian, Spanish - will be an asset,
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking,
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating and presentation skills,
- Strong focus on goals, dynamics, self-motivation, confidence and stress resistance,
- Flexibility and desire to learn.
What we offer:
- Stable employment in a company with an established market position,
- Competitive salary adapted to the level of competence and an additional incentive system,
- High independence and development opportunities through the participation of various trainings and conferences,
- Involvement into creation of the company's international sales strategy,
- Fantastic atmosphere.