A new layout has been designed, which resulted not only from the need to improve the aesthetics, but also the visibility and ease of use specific interface elements. Thanks to many usability tests conducted jointly with UX specialists and application designers and by analyzing various product usage scenarios, we have been able to significantly improve the User Experience of both modules - the administrator panel and the mobile application.
Another important improvement in the new VMW release are the rules of assigning an employee to a task. The mechanism allows for automatic assignment of orders according to such parameters as the area, distance from the place of task performance, employees occupancy or theirs skills. The main benefits of such a systematic approach to field workers management are significant time savings, lower business costs and the ability to serve more customers.
The main advantages of using the introduced rules:
- efficient management of large field based teams,
- automated process of assigning tasks to employees according to current needs,
- schedules and working time optimization,
- higher service quality better matching of tasks to employee qualifications,
- the ability to track tasks in real-time and rapidly respond to changes,
- flexible configuration of rules,
- reduced operating costs and time to reach customers,
- minimized unused resources,
- increased work efficiency.
What’s more in the new version of VSoft Mobile Workforce?
- Extended module of cash payments that enables generating a report on accepted payments
- Advanced options of tasks and lists filtering in the mobile application and web panel
- The ability to modify the content of all system emails
- Lots of technical improvements
Start your 3 month trial now and see how you can improve your field work! You will get a license for 5 devices, online training and consultation with our expert. The promotion lasts until September 1, 2020.
Details of the new version and DEMO are available at: https://vsoft-mobile-workforce.com/en/home/
* share of Android iOS operating systems on the mobile devices market in Q3 2019 according to mobirank